ECO ADVENTURE TREKS AND SIGHTSEEING
Pon & Annette, a Thai / Irish couple, founded their tour and travel agency more than twelve years ago due to a desire share their love of all aspects of Thailand with others. All trips are personally and professionally organised by them based on their own expertise and experience. Maintaining a respect for local customs and preservation of the delicate environment is of special concern as is the organisation of small scale developmental projects.
There is particular emphasis on these excursions to learn about, appreciate and explore Thailands great cultural and natural heritage. All guides have completed the 'Professional Guide Training Courses' at Thai universities and 'Eagle House Training Courses'.
* Organizing off-the-beaten-track tours both for groups and independent travellers.
* Exhilarating bamboo rafting with Eagle’s expert rafters.
* Scenic nature rambles and more challenging treks.
* Riding majestic Thai elephants following adventure trails.
* The Chilli Club Thai food Cooking Academy for one day courses.
* Sightseeing to the Golden Triangle, temples, national parks…
* Fascinating cultural excursions.
* Personalised, tailor-made itineraries to suit your needs
Eagle House No. 1
16 Chang Moi Gao Road,
Soi (Lane) 3,
Chiang Mai 50 300.Thailand
Tel: 053 - 874 126 or 235 387
Fax: 053 - 216 368 or 235 387
Eagle House ECO ADVENTURE TREKS AND SIGHTSEEING in Chiang Mai, ThailandSoi (Lane) 3, 16 Chang Moi Gao Road,
50300 Chang Moi
Tel: +66 (0)53 23 53 87 | +66 (0)53 87 412 6
Fax: +66 (0)53 21 63 68 | +66 (0)53 23 53 87